The Company offers a seven (7) day, 100% Money-Back, and Satisfaction Guarantee to all subscribers of its training packages and a three (3) day, 100% Money-Back and Satisfaction Guarantee to all subscribers of its Signals Service. The seven (7) days and three (3) days, 100% Money Back Guarantee commences from the date of purchase (includes weekends, public holidays and bank holidays). If a subscriber is dissatisfied with the service, for any reason, the subscriber may receive a full refund within seven (7) days of the subscriber’s initial purchase. All other warranties and guarantees are disclaimed. After seven (7) days, your purchase will no longer be refundable. Under no circumstance will refund be issued after the initial seven (7) day period. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. Your account will be credited within fourteen (14) working days of receiving your email.
The Company makes no warranty or representation as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanship or any other warranty concerning any product or service purchased from or through our Company. Please email email@example.com to cancel your account.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
“Member/Subscriber/Customer” may hereinafter be referred to as ‘I’, ‘MY’, ‘ME’, ‘YOU’.
JF Consults Limited may herein be referred to as ‘The Company’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, J & F Consultancy, Company.
We have made every effort to represent this website and provided services accurately. Please note that all content provided by The Company are solely for educational and informational purposes, and so, should not be construed as financial gains guarantees, investment, trading or financial advice. As such, no legal responsibility is assumed by us, and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information, opinions, suggestions or advice that results from any of our services. Every “member/subscriber/customer” assumes sole legal responsibility for his or her decisions to follow suggestions made in any of our services or content.
We provide absolutely no guarantee that you will make any financial gain, earn any money or achieve a financial goal using the strategies, information and suggestions in the content we provide. The potential for earnings is totally dependent on the subscriber using our website and content. We do not provide or recommend a “MAKE MONEY SCHEME” or a “GET RICH QUICK SCHEME”.
Your ability to achieve desired results depends on the level of commitment you devote to the information provided, your level of experience, skills and knowledge, and the level of financial resources available to you. All these factors vary from one individual to the other. We provide no guarantees that you will achieve results like ours or anyone else’s. In fact, we provide no guarantees that you will achieve any results whatsoever from any of the service(s), statements, suggestions, strategies, information or content that we provide. We do not take any responsibility for your actions.
Past performances do not guarantee future results. Never risk money you cannot afford to lose. You must carry out your own independent research before engaging in any kind of activity, including activities in which you have expectations of specific results or financial returns. We recommend that every “member/subscriber/customer” seeks information from his or her preferred financial or investment advisor before entering any trades, whatever kind may apply. Therefore, neither The Company, nor any of its Officers or Representatives or any person(s) associated with it provides professional services of any kind, whether financial or investment, and every potential “member/subscriber/customer” is advised to seek fundamental trading advice at all times.
Every member/subscriber/customer, potential member/subscriber/customer, Free Trial member, website visitor or subscriber or person of any sort must fully read and understand this legal disclaimer, and hence, agree to the stipulated legal terms.
Every Member, Potential Member, Free Trial Member, Interested Customer, or Subscriber of any sort, must fully read this legal disclaimer, understand, and agree, to the legal terms stipulated.
- By logging onto and using information provided on our website or submitting an application for any of our services including, but not limited to Free Trials, Subscription-Based Services, etc. (hereafter referred to as “member/subscriber/customer”), you hereby agree unconditionally to the legal terms and conditions stated here.
- The website, www.sapjf.co.uk is wholly-owned by JF Consults Limited and is an independent website providing information for online traders, day traders, swing traders, day trading “members”, “subscribers”, “customer”, etc., to distribute and exchange information in various forms on subjects including but not limited to FOREX.
- I (“member/subscriber/customer”) understand and agree that The Company reserves the right to cancel my subscription at its absolute discretion, and no form of refund will be due to me for whatever reason. I also agree and understand that I reserve the right to cancel my membership by the terms stipulated in the Refund Policy. I agree that deciding to terminate my ‘membership’ before the expiration date of my current subscription entitles me to no form of credits or refunds for my unused ‘subscription’ or ‘membership’. I understand that if I cancel my ‘membership’ prior to my current subscription period being completed, I am not entitled to any credits or refunds for my unused ‘MEMBERSHIP’ or ‘SUBCRIPTION’ term.
- The Company reserves the right to approve or deny the reactivation of a cancelled membership. The Company is under no legal obligation to disclose reasoning for such decision.
- I accept sole responsibility for all trading activities and decisions and accept that such decisions are made by ME alone. All transactions that occur in MY trading account with MY preferred broker or that recommended to me by The Company are MY responsibility and I accept all legal responsibilities for them. Heavy losses can be incurred when buying or selling FOREX, and YOU should carefully analyse YOUR financial condition to determine if trading FOREX is a financially viable option for you. I understand that buying or selling FOREX can be associated with severe risks including the fact that I can suffer a loss of certain percentages, and very possibly, 100% of MY capital or cash, through MY legal preferred broker, either recommended to ME by The Company or otherwise.
- I understand that The Company is not responsible in any way, whatsoever, for any trading transactions that occur in MY trading account between ME and MY preferred broker or that which is recommended to me by The Company. I agree that there may be periods when the Market turns against ME, or unfavourable Market conditions arise which make it hard, if not impossible, for Me to liquidate a position, and I assume full legal responsibility should this be the case. I agree that buying or selling FOREX as stated in any of the services or content provided by the Company may result in a profit or loss and that I am fully responsible for my earned profits or my incurred losses.
- I understand and agree that while the profits of FOREX can be substantial, I am also exposed to high risk of heavy losses to MY cash and capital, and therefore agree not to hold JF Consults Limited, and any of its subsidiaries responsible for any losses, no matter how large they may be. I understand that there may be other risks involved in the Buying/Selling of FOREX not stated in this disclaimer and it is my absolute legal responsibility to assume, investigate, and know all applicable and additional risks inherent in trading. I also agree that past performance of any of the services offered by The Company should NOT be taken as an indicator of future results.
- The Company, or any of its subsidiaries, will not be held responsible to “member/ subscriber /customer”, or any other parties, for incurred losses, costs or expenses, loss of use, and any sort of damages resulting from mistakes in, omissions from, or changes to, information, links, downloaded material or other materials, a ‘member/subscriber/customer’ may receive or come into contact with, while accessing the website or any of our content. We do not provide any guarantees for the accuracy or validity of information provided in any of our services, as some are generated from generally reliable sources which refuse to provide legal guarantees for their information.
- The Company does not accept any liability or legal responsibility for the use of any investment, online trades, interpretation, or acceptance, of any information available on our website, social media pages and other contents. YOU hereby agree to access this website at your own risk, and we do not provide any legal warranty that information available or obtained on this website is absolutely accurate and reliable, or that accessing our servers cannot expose YOU to viruses or other forms of harm. YOU understand and agree that you are solely responsible for damage or costs arising from damage to YOUR computer and any of its components.
- YOU agree that the absolute risk of YOUR trading technique in the trading of Stocks, FOREX, Futures, or Equities, lies solely with you and you accept full legal responsibility for it. You reserve the right to act upon or discard recommendations made in the services we offer and should YOU decide to act upon any of them then YOUR actions are solely YOUR legal decision and The Company, or any of its subsidiaries, will NOT be held responsible.
- The Company advises all ‘members/subscribers/customers’ to open a Demo Account (trading accounts that do not use real cash) first, practicing Demo Trading (trading activities that do not use real cash) until YOU come about with a strategy that ensures consistent profit. Do NOT forget that real trading is substantially different from Demo trading. Demo Trading mitigates actual market conditions including, but not limited to, quick moving markets, failure to have an order filled, bad market conditions, and so forth. An estimated 30% of your profits during demo trading should be deducted from your profits as this gives YOU a realistic view of possible earnings in actual trading. Keep in mind that there are no guarantees as to how much profits YOU will earn when trading with YOUR own money, even with the deduction of this figure. YOU are fully responsible for any risks inherent in your trades, and any online trading techniques YOU develop by using any of our services can expose you to risks.
- The Company reserves the legal right to review and make changes to its ‘MEMBERSHIP’ fees at any time it deems necessary, without prior notification to ‘member/subscriber/customer’ of such adjustments.
- We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for abusive language or acts that we deem disruptive in any of our platforms. The Company reserves the right to terminate ‘member, subscriber/customer’ found guilty of this policy.
- The Company does not represent itself as an Investment Advisor, and as such, we therefore do not provide any kind of investing advice.
- YOU agree to refrain from copying, duplicating, and/or soliciting information, material, and other properties owned by The Company, or any of the services we provide unless we grant YOU prior written approval and consent.
SIGNALS SERVICE AND FOREX
You should carefully think over your investment objectives, risks and experience before participating in the Forex market. It is important to not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Please note that considerable risks in Futures & Forex transactions exist. Those risks include without limitation, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, liquidity of a currency or currency pair or Futures Contract.
As a result of the volatile nature of Futures & Forex trading, any market movement will have an equal effect on your deposited funds. There is a possibility that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit extra funds to maintain your position. If you fail to satisfy any margin requirements, your position may be liquidated, and you become responsible for any losses. To manage exposure, employ different risk-reducing strategies.
Also, YOU can be faced with different risks associated with using an Internet-based trading system, including, without limitation, the hardware, software, and Internet connection failures. The Company is not responsible for any communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet.
The Company is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on systems and signals provided by services of The Company. We are not responsible for correctness of any signals and systems available through our website, social media pages, any kind of platform whatsoever, and content.
Any opinions, news, updates, research, analyses, prices, or other information offered by The Company does not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Policies & Procedures
Please note that due to high incidences of online fraud, people in certain countries may be asked to send in notarized, original copies of their documents and as such, The Company reserves the right to make such a request, when deemed necessary.